CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: rebounding question for Chris (if he's still here!)

chrisb1 Views: 3,231
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,196,009

Re: rebounding question for Chris (if he's still here!)

Hello Bella Lucia,
well I'm back sooner than expected.
My 85 year old Mother is in good hands, with regular visits from myself and my brother. It's a relief, and a weight off my shoulders to know that she is well cared for, and the practicalities of living alone have been taken care of.....bills to pay etc etc...
I think I'm a good listener, so we all help each other with the loss of my father which has been an unbelievably quick six months !!!

In answer to your question Bella, I would think you are right: the back pain you experienced was most likely caused by a cheap version of the rebounder. There is a soft-rebounder on the market by a company named Needak (I think). I use the Reebok rebounder which is excellent quality and far less expensive.
Rebounding needs to be very gentle to begin with, to acclimatise your body to the forces of acceleration/deceleration/gravity, so to start, I would bounce gently so that your feet do not even leave the mat. Then work progressively from there to a slightly higher bounce with your feet only just leaving the mat and so on.....

So I would give it another chance, but leave it awhile for your back to re-heal: say seven days or so would be a reasonable time-frame.

Warm Regards

Chrisb1.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)