CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mouseclick and me :)

Views: 3,208
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,196,683

Re: mouseclick and me :)

hi bling,

mouseclick and i are doing a joint fast starting this friday, with no real set stop date... speaking for myself, i'd love to go for as long as it takes to get rid of my eczema/hay fever allergies. Friday is just about 20 days of re-feeding for me, so i should have replenished my nutrient stores by then, so i don't see why i couldn't do another 20 days! i'm feeling very excited and motivated, especially since mouseclick and i will be keeping tabs on each other :) it will be interesting to see how a "joint" fast differs from a "solitary" one... although, even my "solitary" ones were not technically solitary since they were done with all the support from the forum :)

as for the rebounder, i did mostly the kind of bounce you were talking about (feet not lifting). i did initially try some fancier footwork, but that wasn't for me. anyway, regardless of the way i did it, my back got sore.

i'd LOVE to see mouseclick using a trampoline to get his apricots :)

yours,

bella lucia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.390 sec, (1)