CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nice new pic-off topic

bling Views: 1,714
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,195,296

Re: Nice new pic-off topic

How awful for you Bella,
least you had the sense to get out when you did, some don't.

I don't know why i thought you were 20, i thought i'd read it in one of your previous posts, anyway you look no more than twenty. I thought it was strange you had a degree and a child at the time you would have been doing a degree. I know woman can multi task lol but it would have been no mean feat, that is why i was curious to know how you managed childcare, if you weren't working, i thought family might have helped you out.
Do you do the yoga on a regular basis? i know you did the hot yoga. I reckon that is what keeps you looking so young.
I'm doing yoga at home now, as the class i started was too much for me. But i'm doing more each day. I don't know if you remember me telling you, i used to do it years ago, but couldn't for years due to neck and back problems, and found out recently why, leg length discrepancy. So i bought a pair of sticky toeless yoga socks and made a heel lift to fit inside, which keeps hips level. I also had to have my pelvis put back in place by chiro. I have a full permanent one with arch support for shoes but not suitable for yoga, and it works a treat, as i said, i'm doing more each day. I find doing yoga helps me make better choices food wise, i'm eating a large bowl of fresh fruit salad as i write. Something to do with the vital force that runs through us getting activated and stimulated i believe
I'm hoping it will help, in eventually being able to do the long fast i need to do, to rid myself of my hypothyroidism.
Anyway i know it wasn't through choice but through necessity bringing up a child alone, but it is not an easy thing to do, and you seem to be doing a fantastic job, good on you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)