CureZone   Log On   Join
Is Water fasting More mental/emotional than physical?

sarahz Views: 2,653
Published: 13 years ago

Is Water fasting More mental/emotional than physical?

Do you guys think that Water Fasting is more about the mental/emotional effects of you self or the physical aspect. Well it is also physical but the hardest thing for me when fasting is the constint feeling of hunger, I know im not really hungry just an urge to eat something. I notice when im bored I have a feeling to eat even when im not hungry just to pass some time. Which is a bad habit of mine. But I also notice that when fasting I get bored real bored which then again makes me want to eat to pass time.

The longest I have fasted for was only 5 days, I was going for 10 days, I was doing fine but then I just got extremley bored and ate I was at the end of day 5 almost on day 6. But now im fasting for 7 days and when I get to the 7th day this time, I will see if I want to continue to day 10 or who knows even longer. I have read a ton of posts here of poeple who fasted for weeks and even a whole month or a little bit longer, thats impressive, if you guys can do it I can do it to, it's just the mental/emotional barrier I have to get through to become more focused on my goal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)