CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dysbiosis and anxiety

Views: 9,703
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,191,037

Re: dysbiosis and anxiety

guano, I had the same results from a stool test last nov. i was shocked because I had been taking an acidophilus/bifidus supplement regularly for over a year before the test! Bacteria detected non-pathenogenic as well. I had a similar test 3 years before but flora seemed okay, I was given herbs then Antibiotics for bacteria then. Both times my tests also revealed no parasites, but I hear they can hide. I now take a concentrated strength of acidoph/bifid.
My severe anxiety/panic attacks began 4 years ago after a trip out of the country. I took a series of Antibiotics for an infection due to mold while travelling. I came back with chronic diarrhea and a whole other sleugh of life stressors that hit all at the same time. Acupuncture and chinese herbs helped a little with the diarrhea, sometimes herbs and exercise for anxiety. About 2 years ago I discovered I had gallstones. I'm gearing my body up for a parasite cleanse to begin next week. I really hope it helps even though nothing has shown on tests. Something needs to work! I sympathize with the anxiety, its rough. Hopefully we can all help each other figure out these seemingly mysterious symptoms and get back to feeling better!

Greetings, Is taurine something that works for most people? (I've bought so many supplements over the years...)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)