CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some questions about the benefits of fasting, and do's and do nots.

Motherweary Views: 1,550
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,190,687

Re: Some questions about the benefits of fasting, and do's and do nots.

Thank you very much Chris. As long as I can brush my teeth, water is fine. Am I supposed to be drinking distilled water? I have started drinking it just in case. Yes, I have inflammation and pain (especially in my wrist) in my arm,elbow, and shoulder. I was diagnosed when I was 15, so I have had it 5 years. I had wondered about the essential oils topically applied (though I was quite sure that taking it internally would not be advised) because of the molecular structure allows such absorption through the skin. Thank you so much for those URL's I passed my whole morning reading them (oops) and that was only what you had directly linked me to. I will be doing quite a bit more reading from that site. What I was wondering with the mood swings is if it will rid me of them, and my Depression (I don't like to say that I have it, because it comes and goes in differing degrees of severity, I would rather call them "mood swings" because it doesn't entail the stigma of a "disease" which I believe are all deficiencies)However, my grandpa was diagnosed as schizophrenic, as well as manic depressive, I do not really believe that diseases are genetic, but I find it interesting that all 7 of his children have varying degrees of mental illness (from mild depression, to Bi-Polar.) As well as a number of his 35 grandchildren. My husband has not said much about my fasting, I attempted to educating him, however it does seem to bug him a bit. I may have to make him read some things if he becomes to worried later on in the fast. I would be so happy if he educated himself and decided to do one himself, he is 35 and has lived nowhere near to a healthy lifestyle. One more question, what age is appropriate to begin fasting? Thank you so much for the information, and Blessed be.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.374 sec, (1)