CureZone   Log On   Join
Some questions about the benefits of fasting, and do's and do nots.

Motherweary Views: 1,639
Published: 13 years ago

Some questions about the benefits of fasting, and do's and do nots.

I keep hearing people talking about teeth brushing. Are you just supposed to use water? My toothpaste is made from essential oils, and based in baking soda. That is another question I had. Can you use essential oils while fasting, either internally or externally? I have Arthritis in my right arm from my elbow down into my wrist (I think it's starting in my shoulder too) and applying a certain blend of oils, or even wintergreen is relieving, especially since I have to type and click the mouse ALOT for work. Will fasting help get rid of my arthritis? I have had it since I was 15 (I blame it on the soy formula) and I'm just so tired of it. Also, I read somewhere that fasting will diminish stretch marks, because your body can focus on healing itself. Has anyone had personal experience with this, and how exactly does it heal scars? What about abnormal mood swings? What is Ketosis? Well, day one is almost over. 3 more hours to go, and I am going to bed because I do not have to work tonight. I find it harder to be home when trying to fast, or even just around my family. Last night at work, and all today was a breeze, but as soon as I got with my husband and kids, I wanted to eat. Maybe I will do some spring cleaning tomorrow. Stay busy. That is another reason I was wondering about the oils - Peppermint is appetite suppressing. Even smelling it is great. Maybe I could put some on a rag and keep it on hand when I'm in the kitchen preparing meals for my family???? What do you think?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)