CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day One

Views: 1,055
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,190,334

Re: Day One

Hi, can we buddy up? I just started a 7-day fast, finishing June 14. I thought it would be good to meet someone going through the same thing so we can encourage/support each other.

The reason is I have developed very bad eating and binging habits lately, haven't had regular exercise, didn't do my regular yoga routine, so I wanted a complete clean out so I can start a healthy journey again. I've done it once before in a retreat and felt wonderful afterwards. At the retreat, it wasn't so hard since I didn't need to do much and just slept and read a lot.

I'm on Day 2 and it is already quite challenging. I find it hard to do when I'm working and living my regular life. I have a lack of energy, but also it is the sheer boredom of not being able to do anything around food, like going out with friends to lunch/dinner, no groceries to shop for, no dishes to wash, not even being able to relax over a coffee at Starbucks...

Jill

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.203 sec, (1)