CureZone   Log On   Join
RE: my sons eyes

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
  Views: 1,158
Published: 15 years ago

RE: my sons eyes

Hi Humaworm...

How are you? I wanted to let you know we received the de-wormer a few days ago, and have been taking it faithfully for the last 3 days. so far, there doesn't seem to be much change in my sons eyes, the "mesh" is still there, and he still doesn't really feel "good", or like himself. He is up and walking around and eating, laughing and joking with us, which is good, but his eyes still burn and are very very dry, and every now and then he still has trouble focusing and on occassion sees a little double, but then that goes away....now, I do have a question though, yesterday, he told me that he seems to be getting a shooting, stabbing pain from the side of his head (around the temple area, or around the outer part of his eyebrow that is by the temple) through his eye, accross his eye. He said it started on this right eye, and then it went to the left one as well. It's not incapacitating, he is upstiars watching tv right now, and has been on the comp. as well....it just happens out of the blue...so my question is, would that be from the HUMAWORM? I wasn't sure what to expect, as far as any die off symptoms. I know any kind of shooting stabbing pain has to do with nerve endings....we've only been on the HUMAWORM for three days now, so I wasn't sure if that would be it? I really do appreciate all your help, you've been so kind!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)