CureZone   Log On   Join
Day One

Views: 949
Published: 14 years ago

Day One

I am starting a 10-day water fast. I am posting this as an affirmation of my committment to 10 days. I completed a 21 days in September 06. I lost a lot of weight and paid attention of re-feeding, but not long enough. Since that time, I have not exercised consistantly, have eaten poorly and was working long hours plus worked 6 days each week. I have cut back at work, although it is still stressful. My goal this time is to heal some indigestion I have, loose about 10 lbs of fat to jump start my healthy eating for life program. I have been exercising for a month but my eating has not been as healthy. I know that fitting into some clothes I have will help me continue healthy eating.

At first I thought the fasting is what contributed to my regaining all the weight I lost during the fast. But, truthfully, it was the lack of exercise, stress, and not eating healthy. I had done a few short fasts since then, but I did not break those short fasts properly.

So, this message to myself is my committment to real change.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)