CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How does fasting affect memory-ot

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
bling Views: 5,890
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,188,133

Re: How does fasting affect memory-ot

Fonty and Loosie,

I do puzzles, i'm addicted to codebreakers, and as i said in an earlier post, i've done lots of courses, and i take fish oils. I just don't retain or retrieve well. I never forget a birthday though. I can have conversations with people, and i've forgotten most of it by later in the day. Books, i remember the gist of it, but not lots of detail. Which annoys me when it is something i'm trying to learn. Maybe the conversations weren't very interesting..lol.

Maybe i should get a nintendo and do that brain training they advertise. My son had one but sold it, a nintendo that is, not the software.

I've started taking b vits and magnesium, and that helps my anxiety alot, so maybe i've been lacking in b's. But i worry that i'll unbalance them, as i was reading even if you take a b complex, if you don't absorb a particular one for some reason, it can unbalance the others causing problems. I've been taking high niacin, which seems to help me alot plus a b complex. Umm.. i remembered that okay. lol

I'm going do a fast to completion as soon as my holiday's out the way. I was going to do a ten day before i went, but worried my new clothes won't fit if i do.

My brain probably just needs de-gunking. Perhaps i'll test myself somehow before and after fast. That would be interesting.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.156 sec, (1)