CureZone   Log On   Join
RE: my sons eyes!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
  Views: 1,437
Published: 15 years ago

RE: my sons eyes!

Hi Humaworm,

ok, we received the EYEBRIGHT tincture two days ago, we followed the instructions of using 5 drops in a glass (glass, not plastic) added the boiling water to evaporate the alcohol, and then added distilled water. My son waited for it to cool to room temp., and dropped it in his eyes with a glass dropper, a few drops in each eye since it REALLY burned! We thought it best to gradually work up to this, so we did the dropper thing first. That was the FIRST night, 2 nights ago. Now, last night, he wanted to really do this right, so again, he prepared it the same way, and this time, got into the shower and put the glass over his eye, and let the eyewash really flow down into his eye, one eye at a time. He moved his eyes around and all, just like they tell you to do. That was last night, the SECOND night.
He felt a little "weird" after doing that, his eyes felt "strange", but nothing really bad. He felt a slight improvement, and the "mesh" seemed to be a littler
"dimmer", not as noticeable. TODAY, he woke up feeling not to good. His eyes did have a little crust on them (which I know is natural for using this), but they also felt "weird" again, VERY DRY, and his sinuses were already kicking in! So, today hasn't been a "good" day for him with his eyes, or head. RIGHT NOW, at 8:40pm., his eyes are still VERY DRY, and his VISION is blurry! His sinuses are hurting again, his eyes feel as if they are coming to a "point" (which I remember having told you from before, when he had that bad "episode" two weeks ago), and his pupils feel as though they're going to pop out of his eyes, in his own words. OK, so, does anyone know what's going on here? He HAD been using swedish bitters for the last two weeks, and the "mesh" had been sort of "dimming" a bit, even to the point where in a DIMLY LIT room, the "mesh" wasn't bad, and that in itself is a miracle, because before, if he was in a dimly lit room the "mesh" was always very very bad, but after using the swedish bitters, that seemed to be diminishing. BUT NOW, after having used the EYEBRIGHT, we seem to be having problems!!! HELP!!!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)