CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Smoking

Total Prosperity Views: 5,802
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,186,810

Re: Smoking

Mouseclick, congratulations on quitting, what a great accomplishment! I had acupuncture for migraine headaches many, many years ago when I was a teenager. It worked for a while but when I moved away from home it was too expensive for me to continue as a young adult on her own. Needless to say thirty years later I still have the migraines. I know they are caused by my bad habits like eating junk and smoking so I'm looking forward to getting rid of them when my body gets cleaned out from fasting. I'm hoping that by fasting my body will eventually reject the cigarettes

My goal is for total life prosperity, physically, spiritually, and financially. I love my life except for the parts I think will clear up with the fasting: smoking and eating junk. So far both bad habits have not effected me physically and I want to stop them before sickness shows up in my life. I also think it will make me much stronger to be able to control myself in that regard.

I have tried to quit the junk and the smoking many times and failed, I know it will be hard to do both at the same time but I've been contemplating on it for a while now and I think it will be easier to do both at the same time. Thanks for sharing mouseclick.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.984 sec, (1)