CureZone   Log On   Join
Long Term Observations

Views: 2,036
Published: 13 years ago

Long Term Observations

I'm one of the original Iodiner's following Vulcanels lead back in Feb 07. Began with small amounts, increased to 200mg or so for 3-4 months and then dropped back to a "maintenance" dose, about 50-60mg. All from Lugol's 5%.
Never had any significant benefits, but continued out of a belief in the Science I'd read (mostly researched by you guys).
4 days ago, I increased to 400-500mg per day. Didn't increase slowly, just slammed it up.

Interestingly, all the beginning "detox" symptoms have returned...brown pee, zits, headache, runny nose, etc, plus a few others related to the palatability of such large amounts.

The question is what does this say about the theory of detoxing bromides, fluorides, mercury, and so on?
I believe Abraham, Brownstein, etc suggested following just such a protocol would flush everything out in 6 mos or so.

Are you other long-termers willing to try a similar increase to see if you have similar results?

Other ideas?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)