CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine and humans, by MH

Views: 2,305
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,182,946

Re: Iodine and humans, by MH

Well do agree with the basis of this text. I'm so confused as I am having problems at my work. I wrote the ONLY book or program to teach English in my area and my boss is yelling at me that I only care about the money. Tell me is it wrong to try to support yourself by your hard work. So is it wrong to expect a profit for your hard work, your ideals and your effort.

I am a supported of MH but don't agree with everything,but the majority of things is correct and personally if I had enough money and the way to get his products I certainly would and I would be happy to see him make a profit and support his family.

I applaud him that he is blunt and not angry like some post. I tend to loose my cool and he is just to the point. So I guess I am just telling my problems huh.

Ok, everyone has an opinion and only thru God's grace will you choose the one that fits you. So the info on iodine is out there and thru experimenting, decide for yourself. We are not all the same and what works for me may not work for you.

I can tell you that my opinion is he is right as I take kelp for my iodine and feel it is not the best. I cannot get so many other things. He basically saved my life and gave me hope. For the first time in 15 years I can work, even though it is a headache. hahahah.

I think this subject is enough and hope everyone is going on to a new subject very soon.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)