CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please advise - Has anyone tried vitamin A in liquid form topically?

KELLYGREECE Views: 5,391
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,183,103

Re: Please advise - Has anyone tried vitamin A in liquid form topically?

dear ted3570,

i do not think that surgery is a good idea as i believe that the problem will not go away if your cut a piece of your lips.

what kind of cream were you subscribed by your doctor ?, i used to use aquasol a (vitamin a cream) which was for general use (i do not know if it was for acne) but there is no more on market.

strong vitamin a creams have side effects such as dry skin and exfoliation that's why when you put high dose on your face it was burnt. maybe try low dose or even make your own cream by using normal hand cream (i have read that some persons have used baby creams which are more natural) with some drops of vitamin a.

a very good solution is that you eat carrots every day it really helps and leave your lips alone without pealing them even though the are awful, you will see that the cycle will increase and next time the crust will be better and thinner.

bye,
kelly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.422 sec, (1)