CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine and humans, by MH

DameonDemon Views: 2,548
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,181,401

Re: Iodine and humans, by MH

You know not every thing MH says is correct, absolutely not. I don't think he would credit him self to being perfect. lol, I think I even called him a fundamentalist when I first dropped by here. Then I followed the lessons I've learned in my life which is as long as some one is none violent, at least listen to them maybe even try what their preaching and I've been trying his methods. So far his herbs seem to be very powerful for my body, they seem to be doing their job and making me feel better. I haven't been bloated since I've been taking his herbs. It's actually quite some thing, I'm very happy I looked passed the energy he puts out some times. We all have to keep in mind though, posts lack tone of voice and some times even intention. Maybe not in this context, but from what I've heard MH does not put any anger behind his posts he just says things extremley bluntly and I've found in general he seems to be onto to some thing true, some times not though.

Frankly, I don't think MH is in it for the money in the way you think he is. I think he wants to avoid having to work at a lead factory, and if that involves growing, picking, preparing and packaging the herbs he used for him self to get better for people around the world. Well, that sounds like a better deal to me any day. One day I want to teach people martial arts and make money from it. Doesn't make me a crook, I think thats very normal and healthy in this society. GRANTED, I said it before I'll say it again: mh can say things in the rawest form that he believes to be true. He sugar coats nothing. And he's not always right, but my body feels better thus I'm going to continue with trying his methods. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)