CureZone   Log On   Join
Please advise - Has anyone tried vitamin A in liquid form topically?

KELLYGREECE Views: 5,263
Published: 14 years ago

Please advise - Has anyone tried vitamin A in liquid form topically?

we all know that vitamin A helps in rebuild the keratincells back in normal. The key is that it must be taken in physical way I mean by fruits/vegetables, when you take in by tablets there is danger in having toxicity by overdose or maybe your body can not 'break' it, howeve there is no danger of toxicity when you take it by fruits/vegetables (all fruits/vegetables which are yellow or orange color are rich in vitamin A or bcarotene which turns into vitamin A.

One form of vitamin a, retinoid acid is used in medicines in order to reduce the thickness of the keratincells and also to stabilize this area.

Has anyone tried to apply vitamin A in liquid form topically on lips?

I have read that when it is mixed with cream it works fine and I am seriously thinking of trying this formula because I am not satisfied of any cream/oil I have used till now. I feel my lips very dry and I want to have them moisturized well.

Can anyone tells me what organic cream means ? I have told my pharmacist to give me 'organic hand cream' but she told me that 'organic' is something without chemical things and I do not know what to buy. Also if someone knows the dose of cream and vitamin A. I have found vitamin A together with vitamin E in liquid form which is called EVIOL A.

If someone knows further let me know.

Thanks,
Kelly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.277 sec, (1)