You have a major problem, in 1950 Medical even published that Lugol's Iodine is toxic and sex organ destructive and anyone with a brain has to agree, because medical Iodine is CAUSTIC POISON, always has been, always will be. That is what the skull bones mean, that IODINE IS DEADLY in a small dose, nothing Natural About it, it is a tissue KILLER!
Taken in small dose it KILLS YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM, you cured NOTHING, all you did is shut down your IMMUNE SYSTEM and allow the bad stuff to accumulate in your body and set yourself up for cancer latter on when no dose of Iodine will work......and eventually no amount of chemo and morphone will work anymore.
The use of IODINE is short term and never a cure for anything. If you apply a little daily to the same spot on your body, it will burn a hole to your bones.
If your Iodine does not come from a plant/tree, then odds are it is very toxic, because man made it.
Anyone telling people to take Lugol's Iodine or any commercial made Iodine internally is telling them to swallow poison and I classify them side by side with the vitamin C freaks and the silver drinkers, but with the Iodine, it only takes a small dose to OD on.