CureZone   Log On   Join
I know of 4-5 cures for cancer and the medical establishment doesn't support any of them

gunnerrat Views: 3,507
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,180,003

I know of 4-5 cures for cancer and the medical establishment doesn't support any of them

There may be another explanation for the curing of cancer during a fast aside from (or in addition to) the body "eating" the tumor.

In reading up on things, I came across some research where it's believed that a tumor - initially - is part of a healing reaction using a certain type of fibroblastic cells. When the healing is done, they're turned off by enzymes (provided by the pancreas) and that's the end of it.

However, with the modern diet of over-processed foods, pancreatic enzymes are consumed in the digestion of the crap food and the fibroblastic cell growths are never turned off and grow into tumors. So this leads me to wonder if, during a fast, the pancreas is freed of the burden of producing enzymes to digest foods and handle sugars, can dedicate enzymes to other body processes (the human body only produces a finite number of enzymes a day - when it's gone, it's gone) like turning off these cellular activities and rejuvenating damaged tissue.

Just a thought. In any case, temporarily relieving the body of the burden of digestion truly does allow the body to play catch-up. I believe the pancreas and the liver are the stars of the show in this endeavor.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)