CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Urging all who has been healed to share the cure

Rising_Sun_0301 Views: 2,246
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,179,668

Re: Urging all who has been healed to share the cure

I think what bothers me, is that if you go back to the beginning of the forum and see the names of people who posted then, you wonder about what happened to these people. Did they get cured, did they just say forget about curing this and move on, etc.? I would love to hear from any of them-good or bad; I think the more active and more people we have on this forum-the better it would be.

I also would encourage those who read but don't post to start posting and not be afraid. Sometimes you see posts that say-"I've been reading for years and this is my first post....etc.." I think it would be beneficial to have your input as well. The more input we have from people the better. It doesn't matter if your views go against the grain of certain paradigms that have been set here. All views should be considered until an underlying basis has been tested and confirmed by a number of sources.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.797 sec, (1)