CureZone   Log On   Join
the miracle of ketosis!

Views: 3,354
Published: 13 years ago

the miracle of ketosis!

i've been trying to read as much about ketosis as i can lately, and i'm learning so much great stuff! i always knew that fasting cures diseases, but i didn't quite understand how or why. i've learned SO much from this forum (especially from Chris and Andrew!) and here's something i read the other day that just blew my mind (though this may already be obvious to lots of you already!):

"As part of protein conservation, the body also begins seeking out all non-body protein sources of fuel: nonessential cellular masses such as fibroid tumors and degenerative tissues, bacteria, viruses, or any other compounds in the body that can be used for fuel. This is part of the reason that fasting produces the kind of health effects that it does. In addition, during this period of heightened ketosis the body is in a state similar to that of sleep -- a rest and detoxification cycle. It begins to focus on the removal of toxins and the healing and regeneration of damaged tissues and organs."

-The Fasting Path: The Way to Spiritual, Physical, and Emotional Enlightenment", Stephen Harrod Buhner

so fasting causes your body to actually EAT tumors, or cancer, or whatever potential disease-causing thing may be in your body! i can't believe how many people don't know about this, and don't at least give it a try before surgery or chemotherapy, etc. my own mother had her entire uterus removed due to fibroid tumors. such a shame!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)