CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Questions on getting pregnat after the Merina..I'm a new user.

rmax Views: 1,521
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,176,677

Re: Questions on getting pregnat after the Merina..I'm a new user.

i got pregnant exactly a month after mine came out. we werent trying, it just happened. i miscarried four weeks after we found out i was pregnant. the miscarriage was classifed as a blighted ovum. i know that the mirena had something to do with it. of course, i have a progesterone problem anyway, so i started taking the hormones as soon as we found out i was pregnant. i am guaranteed to miscarry if i dont. but after two successfull pregnancies, why would i miscarry again, if not for the hormones left over from the mirena. i blame the mirena for losing my baby. i also blame the mirena for the fact that i have lived in pain since two weeks before it came out. it moved two weeks bf it came out. i know it did, thats when i had really bad pelvic pains. i did not have insurance at the time and could not afford to go to the dr. i know i should have went right away, but i also know the hospital would not have done anything if i had went. i was able to see the dr nearly a month later. this all happened 14 months ago. i am still in pain and the dr cannot find anything wrong with my ovary as to why i hurt. right now i do nothing for the pain, we cant find anything that will work. my only other option at the moment is a hysterectomy. which also comes with its own problems. right now just about anything would be worth it to not be in pain anymore.

i wish you the best in ttc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

7.781 sec, (1)