CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Questions on getting pregnat after the Merina..I'm a new user.

3jaysmom Views: 1,746
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,176,139

Re: Questions on getting pregnat after the Merina..I'm a new user.

Some people get pregnant right away, however they aren't always able to sustain the pregnancies(some lucky ones do, though) because the natural progesterone levels had not returned to normal yet, and progesterone is the hormone that builds the lining of the uterus, keeping the embryo protected. I am about 5 months post, and its taken this long for my periods to regulate. I have them every 28 days, but at first they only lasted 1 day (that shows low progesterone) and each period they would get 1 day longer, so now they're at about 4/5 days, wich is normal for me. I feel that if I wanted to get pregnant at this point, I would be able to sustain the pregnancy. I think it's best to wait a few months to make sure your body is 100% ready to not only get pregnant but stay pregnant, rather than try right away and risk a miscarriage. Try a search on this site with the words "pregnant after mirena" and you can read through some posts from others who were ttc after mirena, it may help to see what their experiences were like. Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

4.844 sec, (1)