CureZone   Log On   Join
Questions on getting pregnat after the Merina..I'm a new user.

crystalann Views: 1,342
Published: 14 years ago

Questions on getting pregnat after the Merina..I'm a new user.

Hi! I have the Merina for 6 years. I replaced the first one after 5 years and that's when the problems started for me. I had tingling down my legs, hair growing on my face and backand, server anxioty, ulsers, mood swings, depression, wanted to hurt my husband and kids or anybody who looked at me wrong. I now have had it out since April 4 and I am starting to feel a little better but not 100%. My husband and I decided to have it removed so we could try for 1 more baby. I did not relize that is was making me so crazy until I had it removed and the feeling of relief came. My doctor thought I was making up my sickness, I think. She told me everything was caused by stress. I don't think so.

I was wondering how long it took for other people to feel normal again and how long it took for you to become pregnat after the IDU was removed

Thank you for letting me tell my story and for the advice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

28.234 sec, (1)