CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: heartbroke over strained relationship

Views: 1,492
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,175,047

Re: heartbroke over strained relationship

Kittkatt,

I'm sorry to hear you are going through a difficult time. From an outside perspective it sounds like the relationship is heading into some unhealthy waters. I can only imagine the stress it must be adding to your life right now. Grief, letting go, can take a lot out of a person and then to heap on anothers issues (addiction, depression) can be overwhelming. It may be that this relationship is better spent as friends and you are being clued into that now.

This sounds like a time where you need to be around nurturing, healthy environments and not a toxic diversion from your own pain. Do you go to counseling or have a set place just for you and your needs? This has really helped me in the past and I used to swear I would never go to a 'stranger'~ a counselor, because I'm a private person. It helps to let feelings out though in a non-judgemental atmosphere. You don't have to choose the first person you call up either. Do you like walks, reading? Sometimes taking a new class to get yourself out there and in a place that shares your interests helps.

Remember you are not alone! It is okay to say no and move on from this situation. You know deep down if this is something to continue or not, trust yourself. And remember to take deep breaths...the anxiety is trying to tell you something.

Best wishes to you as you heal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.859 sec, (1)