CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: for those with SEBORRHEIC DERMATITIS

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Cure Bad Breath!
Herbal cure for bad breath

quarkpress Views: 10,430
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 340,437

Re: for those with SEBORRHEIC DERMATITIS

Hi Bioticsadp,
I am new here and am impressed with your knowledge on Seborrheic Dermatitis , as well as the connection you draw with Candidiasis.

Let me start by sharing some information I have before posing questions.

I have found neem oil, an antifungal (as oral application), sesame oil (as oral application) and cabbbage (an alkaline food) useful. I tried drinking neem oil but was miserably unwell (throwing up). I also could not find much literature online on people injesting neem oil. So perhaps its not such a good idea.

I have used these products in conjunction with many of the things you mention---Omega 3, GLA etc etc, so I don't know if the benefit can be attributed totally to these oils or to cabbage.

I also have to confess that though these products have been useful and have helped clear the eruptions from time to time, I have not been able to find a "cure" banishing the problem for ever---I have an attack at the moment, primarily on the face and I assume the scalp if examined, would also show flakes.

It is also possible that this primarily on account of some of the other diagnosed problems I have. Hypothroidism (Hashimoto's, an auto immune disorder) and suspected adrenalin compromise. I also had a persistent candidiasis problem---lasted more than 10 years, but have been free of it to the best of my knowledge for the last five years. Also, as far as I know, the candida was set off by cervical erosion, started off by use of an Intra Uterine Contraceptive Device in my 30s. Hypothyroidism was diagnosed at about this time, but I don't know if there was a connection between the Candida and the hypothyroidism, or if there was a cause and effect relationship between the two.

Now here's my question. Have members on this forum suffering from Seborrheic Dermatitis noticed a thyroid connection. Also, any suggestion on how to tackle auto-immune disorders, which seem to be the root cause of the problem?

I am also curious as to whether one could have contact Seborrheic Dermatitis like contact excema?

I suspect that an eruption is set off in my case on contact with camphor though I suppose an internal cause, unknown to be at about the same time, could be equally responsible.

Interestingly, I don't have Candida at the moment---though it is possible that the pH balance of my body is a little off---but I do have an erruption.

I haven't tried out liver flush---using Epsom Salts could be dangerous for people for me according to some of the literature available online----but am attempting Ayurvedic Panch Karma, which is similar in approach in terms of injesting large quantities of fat (ghee) to flush the liver of excess bile (not necessarily bile sediments, which I suppose could be one way of describing Gallstones in liver, mentioned by many members).

If anyone on this forum has combined Panch Karma with liver flush, I would be most interested in exchanging/sharing details on how they went about it.
Cheers
Quarkpress

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)