CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I just received today

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
abcxyz Views: 2,168
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,169,818

Re: I just received today

Well, as I posted previously, the website says that order fulfillment can take up to 2 weeks.

Another week for a package to make it from the U.S. to the Phillipines is not unreasonable.

The information was there, you just got a wee bit too stressed to let it sink in ;-)

Humaworm isn't like, you know, the phone company -- people who do "customer service" are most likely multitaskers who are handling a lot of other things besides answering customer questions. And we know from RG's update a few days ago that he can sometimes get pulled away for days at a time on other things.

Another analogy: it's the difference between a fast food joint and a real restaurant where someone is actually making your dinner from scratch. You walk into that restaurant knowing that your dinner isn't going to be on the table in front of you in 45 seconds, right? The problem is we're so conditioned to "fast food" that sometimes we forget to adjust our expectations.

Anyway bunnydog, we will pray that your HW does the job for you. Post back your progress.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.703 sec, (1)