CureZone   Log On   Join
just my thoughts

KELLYGREECE Views: 1,002
Published: 14 years ago

just my thoughts

i have made some blood tests showing that everything is ok except my ferritine was low.

there are ten days now that i am taking ferro supplements together with folic acid and i have seen some improment in my lips, i mean however the area affected has not been decreased the crust seem to be thinner than it used to be.

i read somewhere in wikipedia that ferro deficiency can cause some kind of hyperkeratosis, maybe it is a coincidence i do not know.

i intend to end my ferro supplements apart from my thought anyway.

one more thing. when i first had ec one doctor from my visit at hospital had advised me to eat carrots each day, i guess for having much vitamin a which it helps in healthy skin. at that time i had visited a very good stomatologist/dentist who had told me that he had seen several cases for ec and had advised me to take some cortisone creams just to calm down the whole thing but the main case was my tensio/stress/bad physchology in general.

i forgot to tell you that i lately visited a very good heamatologist for my problem who told me that this could not be an autoimmune problem.

anyway i just wanted to share it with someone.

bye,
kelly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)