CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: im totally freaking out!! someone help!!!!

SharN Views: 1,135
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,166,444

Re: im totally freaking out!! someone help!!!!

You certainly could be. There are people who get pregnant right after getting it removed. In all honesty I am not sure the bleeding you have directly after removal is a period or not. I never asked my dr. I just thought it was a bleed from the withdrawl itself. Chances are your cycle would take months to go back to normal so unless you want to get pregnant, you should always have protected sex when you come off this device. There is no way to know for sure when ovulation will occur. If you have insurance the best thing to do is to go to the dr and ask for a blood test. That would tell you immediately by your HCG levels if you were pregnant. If not then you will have to wait it out another 2 weeks and retest. I would recommend with the easy to read pregant/not pregnant digital test. For the heck of it you can always try it now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

11.527 sec, (1)