CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am being admitted to the hospital

rmax Views: 4,629
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,145,609

Re: I am being admitted to the hospital

reba your story is similar to mine, however, i neither had mine as long nor was i in the hospital. when i first got my mirena when my daughter was 8wks old, everything was fine. but within a few weeks i started being tired all the time, had problems getting up in the morning, headaches everyday. i felt like sleeping all the time and nothing more. i did not have period for the entire three months that i had it, except for the first week. three months after insertion, my and my husband had sex, and the pain was excrutiating afterwards. i did not go to the hospital, and my period started the next day. 10 days later, my mirena came out. i was not able to see the dr for a few weeks. when he checked, nothing seemed to be wrong. i have been having ovarian pain ever since. that was over a year ago. i hurt everyday. usually just on the right, but more and more on the left as well now. i saw my dr in january and we have decided the best option is a hystorectomy. considering this is the only option that does not include birth control or $3000 worth of shots over 6 months. i have to wait until at least august bf it can be done, due to insurance reasons.

my dr does not seem to think that it has anything to do with the mirena, but i know it is the reason. i only had pelvic pain like this before when i was pregnant. i even had a u/s done in january to see if there was anything wrong, and nothing could be found. ive run out of options at this point in time and dontknow what else to do. im only 26.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.406 sec, (1)