CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Newbe need help ! sandover,molly

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
sandover Views: 2,065
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,165,452

Re: Newbe need help ! sandover,molly

Hi Renee,

One thing I think is helpful is to try the original protocol at
http://www.oilpulling.com
(use sesame or sunflower, once per day in the a.m., for 17-20 minutes) in order to see what the basic practice of oil pulling does for you. (It's usually a lot early on!) Then, perhaps, start adding the oil of oregano, experimenting with the other oils, and so forth.

Oil of oregano (ooo) is *really* powerful, and it might be wise to give the standard OP procedure a little while to clean you up first! I added ooo very early on and got a very bad mouth sore - kind of like an extremely painful canker sore on my tongue that was 1" x 1.5" in size. It lasted for nearly 2 weeks, and just may have been the most miserable time in all my born days! I wish, with the clarity of hindsight of course, that I had stuck with the basic protocol for a few weeks before I started adding the OOO.

That said, I have seen many people add it early on and do OK. You should buy the ooo as a liquid -- mine has always come in an olive-oil base, and even that said, it is pretty powerful. A place to get it is allhealthtrends.com -- they also have great bulk C ascorbate, which might be another thing to think about with infection. I try to take about 5-6 grams a day. Another thing that may help is to get or make some Colloidal Silver , and swish with it/take it -- Trapper should have some great CS info on his forum, but it's a powerful Antibiotic agent. Not eating sugars/grains will both help with the swelling and of course not "feed the yeast" -- i.e. give the candida what it craves!

The coconut oil is a good anti-fungal and should help with the candida.

I am a big Iodine fan, for both external application and ingestion. It, too, is a really powerful bug-killer.

Good luck and please keep the forum posted as to your progress!

Best,

Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)