CureZone   Log On   Join
My total history.. diagnosis??

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

endlessfog Views: 1,783
Published: 13 years ago

My total history.. diagnosis??

Hi guys.. I just wanted to know if any of you might know exactly what it is that I have. I suspect it's candida or candida and mercury toxicity but I'm not sure.

In 1999 I noticed some small issues I hadn't before.. mainly a tickling sensation in my feet when I'd be in bed. This followed a wart I got on my foot that I assume was from a public shower in a YMCA.

By 2000.. I had eczema on my chest.. and my list of health issues has grown longer each year, to the point where (as someone who has always had very poor self-awareness) I haven't even paid attention until the past two years when I started really feeling like crap.. everything's crept up on me slowly.

I barely get any sun exposure because of my work schedule. I wake up at 1 in the afternoon and I'm on a computer all night. It's been this way for years. I also have two mercury Amalgam fillings.

Here's my history:

1999 - age 19
perfect health

2000 - age 20
eczema

2001 - age 21
eczema, light depression

2002 - age 22
eczema, light depression, mild allergies, tiredness

2003 - age 23
eczema, mild allergies, mild depression
this year I also had vaccinations for an overseas trip. (contained mercury possibly??)

2004 - age 24
eczema, light ear/nasal congestion, mild allergies, moderate depression, mild anxiety, tiredness

2005 - age 25
eczema, ear/nasal congestion, moderate allergies, moderate depression, moderate anxiety, tiredness

2006 - age 26
eczema, serious depression/loss of interest in life, serious anxiety, ear/nasal congestion, constant fatigue, tired all the time, slow thinking, mood swings, coughing up yellow/brown phlegm from throat all the time, bad breath

2007 - age 27
serious stress bringing about a mental "break". woke up with 24/7 depersonalization lasting until right now (april 08), almost no interest in anything, feelings of dread/unable to cope with life in the future, feelings of isolation, ear/nasal congestion, fatigue, serious anxiety, crushing Depression (wavers), irritability, irrational thinking, lack of physical coordination, strange brain sensations (infrequent electric pulsing), head tension/headaches, coughing up yellow phlegm from throat all the time, bad breath

2008 - age 28
all of the same from late 2007 on, with the addition of crackling/popping sounds within the ear. desire to open and close jaws all the time as well as swallowing a lot to make ears crackle/pop. depersonalization less severe (just gotten used to it?) moods more even, moderate depression. improvement in memory, less pressure in the head. likely diet related (fruits/vegetables/meats/nuts.. almost no Sugar in diet).. phlegm from throat now looks whitish and more like white saliva.

2009 - ????

I would appreciate everyone's help. I start on a Colon Cleanse tomorrow along with Humaworm. Following that I'll do a liver cleanse, then start taking a Liquid Oxygen product as well as oil of oregano pills, Threelac, MSM and coconut oil.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.016 sec, (2)