CureZone   Log On   Join
acne scars on face.

kazzy71 Views: 2,326
Published: 14 years ago

acne scars on face.

hello.

ive had Acne for what seems all my life, at primary school, and high school, i was bullied a lot..into adult age i still have regular flare ups, mines seems to be allergy reactive,..lotions and poitions, creams, also some foods, cheese is a big one,.. anyhoo.. camoflague makeup, normally covers it up, on my face is the only place it seems to be. i just kind off live with it..
its the scars its left behind,..i didnt realise i could do something about them, untill now..reading this forum,..and which ive just found.!! thank my lucky stars.

I use SIMPLE SOAP, this works for me. and i have fungal steriod cream from the doc, that drys up the spots and take down the redness,.

but the scarring...on my cheeks and chin. what can i do?? what will reduce this?? and give me an even skin tone. im not looking for perfect skin, just a more even skin tone.

many many thanks. karen.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)