CureZone   Log On   Join
Some Quotes To Think About

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
JohnnySmith Views: 1,474
Published: 15 years ago

Some Quotes To Think About

By now, I don't think it is any secret that I am a strong believer in Edcar Cayce's views on health. He is quoted as saying the following which I found most interesting, so I thought that I would share with others who could equally appreciate them. I consider them real gems.

"The spirit is life; the mind is the builder; the physical is the result."

"Arguments will seldom change the aspects or views of any. And truth itself needs no champion for it is of itself champion of champions...It is much easier to refrain from error - in speech or in activity - than to seek forgiveness for the word quickly spoken."

"All healing comes from the divine within ... thus, if one would correct physical or mental disturbances, it is necessary to change the attitude and to let the life forces become constructive and not destructive. Hate, malice, and jealousy only create poisons within the minds, souls, and bodies of people."

"Be willing to be led, not by spirits, but by the spirit of God - Good - Right."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.391 sec, (1)