CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have hyperthyroidism...how can I cure it without drugs or surgery...holistically?

nanachg Views: 1,698
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 820,385

Re: I have hyperthyroidism...how can I cure it without drugs or surgery...holistically?

hi there.. how are you, how's your thyroid disease? do u still have it? hyperthyroidism?

well, u don't want to take any drugs or surgery rite.. have u tried any alternatives way. well, eating the right choice of food is only part of it. u should try natural herbs, this will let u cure your problems naturally with no side effects.

well at the same time since u can't really exercise that much since u have hyperthyroidism, well i suggest u try doing like what some of the people i know with thyroids are doing. not many people know about this so i guess it's good to share it with you.

initially he was having very bad control of himself. he tried eating right too, go for exercise and all. the medication that the doctor gave him does not ease him that much, all his symptoms are still there and he's afraid of side effect too. so alternatively, he tried this Chinese herbs medication known as HealthGuard T18 from Singapore. now he said he's improved and getting better, all his symptoms have subsided and doctors reduced the drugs medication too.

so now he just take healthguard t18 to prevent thyroids from happening again. well, i can see he' back to normal. it really help him a lot i guess. maybe you should give it a try? that if you want to!! it's all good for your health Naturally!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.908 sec, (1)