CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: has anyone been cured yet? know anyone?

Views: 3,354
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,156,742

Re: has anyone been cured yet? know anyone?

Hi Polly Waffle,

Listened to a podcast the other day with Jim Humble interviewed and he was saying that some are having really good success with using the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement AS AN ENEMA.

When you think about it, would stand to reason - be a lot easier to take without the side effects that come with drinking it and the take up rate would be better without the digestive process to interfere maybe? Maybe you could try it out. I presume you have to make it up the same way with the same amount of water.

I have been sending it down the hatch but think this is a little more enticing - just the merest whiff of chlorine now makes me want to heave after nausea for a few days when I got up to 12 drops - also found that to take it on an empty stomach is hell. The nausea was unbelievable and the loo had to be close by for about 5 hours.
Then I got incredibly tired, but slept like a baby and felt great next day! Maybe it was worth it:) But it is almost 2 weeks now and can't say I've gone backwards in any way and certainly some niggles have gone.

I agree with some that it is vitally important to take it slow and listen to your body. I have been increasing by one drop a day from 1 drop and am up to 12 again (twice a day) and staying there for a bit. My partner is fine on 15 twice a day with no whiplash from his reflux so far - encouraging. He has only experienced some tiredness but otherwise is fine. I am a far more delicate flower LOL.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)