CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CandidainContext

Views: 1,157
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,156,208

Re: CandidainContext

While I love your outlook and think that a lot of the stuff that you post is fabulous, I have to disagree with your statement that meat eaters are the ones that are parasitic--vegetarians get parasites too--maybe even more than meat eaters do if they are eating organic and don't wash their veggies really well pesticides kill insects that would otherwise lay eggs on your fruits and veggies--I'm not saying buy sprayed veggies and fruits, but organics should be thoroughly washed). Did you know that in Mexico they use human feces in their fertilizer? This means they are growing their fruits and veggies in human poo. After I visited Mexico I came back with E. Hystolitica--although I cannot "prove" that I got it there, I got violently ill after eating a meal at a restaraunt there, so I'm pretty sure that's where I picked it up. Not that it matters, much I guess - I am a firm believer in doing parasite cleanses twice a year.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)