CureZone   Log On   Join
How i solved my flu problem

boatman Views: 2,905
Published: 16 y

How i solved my flu problem

I was always fairly healthy as a kid, until i was 40.Then i started getting the flu for weeks at a time, with bronchitis, which this non smoker never had. A trip to a homeopathic dr. (my girlfriend dragged me there- after regular medicine did't help.) After a while, the dr. put her finger on a spot on my jaw and asked what happened there? A failed root canal and then the tooth removed.She said jaw bone infection on the lung (bronchitis?) meridian. My buddy the regular dentist said nothing on the xray. The biological dentist i then went to grown out the jawbone til he saw red blood ( i knew i was on the right path when i smelled what he was grinding.) That done, no more bronchitis but still had the flu for wks. at a time.

So i continued on.I started taking the 12 herb combo for hep c my friends take that has controlled their disease completly. that cut my flus down to the duration other people were experiencing.Then i added astralagus,echinacea & goldenseal,vit d3,and Sambucol (elderberry).I already take 2000 mgs vit c & 500 mgs lysine 2x day per dr. Pauling's artery cleaning protocol.

Now i hammer the flu in 24 hrs. its over. every time like clockwork. Sometimes in 12 hrs. All my other friends have it for weeks or many days (the ones that won't listen) Every person that has tried this has had it work.

Call 321-757-7522 and get the immune building (hep c) combo about $30 have them grind it up take arounded teasp. 3x a day in juice. get their gel capsules and their capsule maker ($20) if you are a wimp about bad tastes.The ingredients i have posted in the hep c forum.

the other products are at the health food store.

I take all of it once daily in the winter (though you dn't have to), and as soon as i feel the scratchy throat or whatever your own sign is, I up it to 3x-4x day.

Dead bang cure from what i have seen.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)