CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kidney ache is a little scary.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Kidney Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
gunnerrat Views: 3,321
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,153,669

Re: Kidney ache is a little scary.

What the asparagus pulled out was ammonia wastes. That's exactly what it smelled like - very nasty.

And yes, Watermelon is good stuff. It's my favorite and I usually eat it from late spring until fall when it's hard to come by. When I did a lot of juicing (unfortunately I don't do much thanks to a change in work schedule) Watermelon was often the basis of my juice. I'd juice the whole thing - rind and all. Whatever health problems I've had in my life, kidneys were not part of them. Watermelon is probably why because I've enjoyed it my whole life.

I also take sp-13 by Solaray, which is a liver herbal combination. I've been taking Iodine almost 2 months with very little by way of detox symptoms. I credit keeping the liver kidneys in decent shape. If your liver & kidneys aren't in good shape, you will suffer more.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.328 sec, (1)