CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 20 year old,no kids, IUD inserted 8 months ago.

Mamazoag Views: 2,905
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,151,092

Re: 20 year old,no kids, IUD inserted 8 months ago.

I hope you get it removed ASAP!!!! You have similar symptoms to me and I am going in for surgery tomorrow!! I had the IUD placed about a year ago after the birth of my second child and my pain started about 5-6 months ago. Turns out I have a severe infection and a large mass on my left side. The pain doesn't start until damage is already done. Go to your doc and tell him/her you want the IUD out. Be sure to explain your symptoms and write everything down. Keep good records as a class actuion lawsuit may arise from all of this. My doc is doing exploratory surgery to determine the extent of the damage. I will definately be losing a part of my left fallopian tube, if not the whole left side(ovary and tube). I can't even believe your doc would reccomend the MIRENA for you since you do not have children. It says right in the brochure that this IUD is for women who have had kids. My best advice to you is GET IT OUT ASAP!!! Please, so it can't do anymore damage. You are worth it! Get healthy. Having your own babies is a wonderful experience. I will certainly be praying for you and sending out tons of positive energy your way. I am not trying to scare you; just telling you the facts. Promise me you make a doctors appt. TODAY!!! Best of luck to you, Mamazoag

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.023 sec, (1)