CureZone   Log On   Join
2 weeks post removal and need surgery!!!!!
Mamazoag Views: 2,067
Published: 15 years ago

2 weeks post removal and need surgery!!!!!

Hi everybody, I have had an agonizing two weeks. My doc kept me in limbo for 10 days before telling me I need surgery. He is basing this on the results of my last ultrasound 10 days ago!!! If he knew that then why would he make me wait ??? Why didn't he do the surgery while I was already in the hospital on the heavy anti-biotics. I am telling you he is making a fortune from this. Just to have the surgery done I need to give him a 500.00 down payment. He also charged me 275.00 to see me in the hospital and he didn't even spend a total of 5 minutes with me. It is a racket, I am thoroughly convinced. My pain has only gotten worse after 2+ weeks on meds. The painkillers do not work. Has anyone out there heard anything about the class-action suit?
My surgrey is going to start out exploratory, the doc does not know if he will have to open me up until he gets in with the laprascope and see what kind of damage has been done!!! So again I sit in limbo wondering if I am going to lose just a part of my fallopian tube or my whole left ovary and fallopian tube. Which will reduce the chance of getting pregnant again by 50%. I could really use some positive energy and prayers!!Thank you all, I am so glad to have found you. You truly help keep my sanity. Michelle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

4.688 sec, (1)