CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i'm reaching the end of my rope

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H

Natural Cancer Remedies

Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H

Natural Cancer Remedies

Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H

Natural Cancer Remedies

linenup Views: 3,756
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,148,385

Re: i'm reaching the end of my rope

There is tons of stuff to do::: I am a CFS survivor and have followed similar paths and been a guinea pig ... some thoughts:::

most peoples ideas of detox are woefully inadequate. for instance, I do not beleive in the liver flushing as you mentioned (although I am not against it, I don't beleive it is a good method for removing long=term toxins, more of a quick fix)

My recommendation for proper liver cleanses are 1) bupleurnum cleanse from planetary forumulas 2) buy a acupuncture pen (check ebay about $25.00) and start treating the liver points yourself (find a chart showing these acumedico.com) I use about 4 points in the lower leg area and big toe) 3) pick up some either a) NAC or cysteine, taurine and methionine b)liquid glutathione (sublingual only)
4) methylcobalamin with folinic acid 4)polyphosphatidylcholine or PPC ... do every day for long term. Liver congestion is a major problem for cfs/cfids people.

Metal (heavy metal detox) is another long term protocol.. you can test via a heavy metal challenge doctors offer edta or dmps or dmsa. If not you can use a variety of products metal sweepers like chlorella are excellent, though you need sometimes to provoke the metals out of hiding, using cilantro can do that. There are various homeopathic remedies such as "dentox" that will provoke as well. zeolite, modiflan, and nano=chlorella products (PRLabs.com) can have a postive effect. Some people swear by IR saunas, magnetic clay baths and detox foot pads.

Killing off pathogenic bugs is another important step... although some of the difficulty in directing protocols for killoff is the identification of pathogens, for instance parasites could be an underlying problem in your case, in which case I don't think herbs really offer that much firepower as a rx would. viruses like cytomegaleo (herpes) can be very problematic ... often the colon environment is usually the first place to look for trouble. constipation well may be a sign of some pathogenic issues in the colon. ... possibly getting a stool evaluation from a lab to check for yeast, bacteria and parasites could be helpful .. although there appears to be some issues w/ parasitology testing (multiple tests needed etc).

Colostrum (NOW) will help reestablish a favorable environment for the colon, but maybe a constipating factor in your case. Zand's offers a formula for viral situations called "astragulus Plus" make sure it is the plus product and not just astragulus.

I did 150 treatments of ozone (best therapy I ever did) and currently use MMS (4 months).

Copious ammounts of vitamin C have been in my regimen for a long time, I now use the ascorbates rather than ascorbic acid. Magnesium plays a pretty key role in many enzymatic funtions including immunity .. see this link :::
http://www.staytuned.ws/magnesium.htm
vitamin A, and Vitamin D levels should be considered primarily vitamin D.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.312 sec, (2)