CureZone   Log On   Join
Broke Down and Used Prescription Antibiotics!

grahamr Views: 7,242
Published: 14 years ago

Broke Down and Used Prescription Antibiotics!

I have had moderate Acne since I was 15 and am now 16 and it has gotten worse in the past few months. It never really bothered me. I was prescribed FOUR count em FOUR prescription medicines, 3 topical and 1 oral antibiotic. I refused to take any of them (this was 3 months ago). After trying many herbal and holistic methods of preventing acne, I realized that it is solely caused by hormones and not toxins. No cleanse can solve teen Acne as it is caused mostly by genetic traits and hormonal balance.

So I have now broke down and am taking an Antibiotic called Solodyn. However, I will keep using my old methods of skin cleansing which include: ACV, fresh aloe, Tom's toothpaste, Planetary Herbal's Yellow Dock Skin Cleanse, Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, oil pulling (sunflower oil) and more. I just thought I would document my experience with Acne so that others struggling with skin problems can read up on how others cope with it. I also have KP and have seen drastic results in the glow of my skin and reduction of bumps from oil pulling for about a year now off and on.

Also, is there anyone out there who warns against using Antibiotics ? If so, why?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

4.672 sec, (1)