CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: the scumbag list

montrealhomegrown Views: 1,443
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,108,257

Re: the scumbag list

thought id add my 2Cents to this :D seems like fun

-Dentists ("killing little children and everyone else with mercury", being so rough when fixing teeth, claiming you need dental work when you dont ><)

"1 scum in my books" <--- LOLLL

-Police (for taking bribes, racial profiling, going on power trips, lying in court, confiscating drugs then selling them on the side, taking cash from gangs to let them run "territory" freely)

-All Medical doctors (for being so ignorant and blind to the facts! IDIOTS! they only look at what they were taught and turn a blind eye to every other way of curing sickness.. F U ALL!)

-Governments (for controlling peoples thoughts through crooked media, overtaxing, making stupid laws, starting B.S. wars for their own personal gain)

-most organized religions (ok, imma stay off this one hehe)

-Lawyers/judges/courts (taking bribes, racial profiling, ruining lives, putting innocent people in prison, putting child rapists in jail for 6months instead of the gas chamber.. even criminals dont respect child rapists how do they only get months instead of life.. chop their #%#^'s off and let them bleed to death..)

ahhhhhh...

that felt great!

some weight off the chest, thanks for that

i owe you one

peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.125 sec, (1)