CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: products that seem to get the most results/ order of doing cleanses

mspep Views: 3,312
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,139,925

Re: products that seem to get the most results/ order of doing cleanses

Hi there--I would direct you to Humaworm.com for purchase of an herbal parasite cleanse for you and your kids (and animals too). They have "family" packs that are economical.

As far as colon/ Liver Cleansing goes, the Humanworm formulation includes herbs to cleanse the colon and assist the liver/detox process in it. So I would worry about doing a Colon Cleanse first, but I would wait to finish doing the course of herbs for parasites before doing any serious liver cleanse. I would recommend that you read up on Dr. Hulda Clark 's liver cleanse method (see liver cleanse forum). Dr. Clark explains that you don't want to do a liver cleanse with living parasites in your liver because it'll make you sick, so wait until you've finished the parasite killing protocol before you attempt to cleanse the liver in any serious fashion.

About the zappers. I believe you can accomplish a great deal with the herbals, but if you are really sick/infected and can afford a zapper it can be a great adjunct to the herbals.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)