CureZone   Log On   Join
Help..not getting better

llgk Views: 1,227
Published: 14 years ago

Help..not getting better

Hi all-
I got my Mirena removed about a week and a half ago. Some things I feel better about, knees don't hurt as much, don't get that "fluttering" feeling in my belly, but my emotions have been all over the place. I feel like it is just me and that I'm never going to get better. I didn't expect to feel better over night but I really went off on my husband the other day. I also have been fighting an respiratory infection and had the added stress of a houseful of guests for Easter, but I thought that I should have been able to handle things better. Now I'm sitting here reading this forum(with the darn country station playing a sad song which is not helping my sadnes, LOL) and feel like I should have spoken up to my doctors more. I had gone in for knee pain, shoulder pain, just not feeling right, thinning hair etc etc. After awhile I just stopped "complaining" about things. It was easier to just put on a happy face for the public and not be a hypochondriac, then come home and take all of my frustrations out on my family, all of whom I adore and am very grateful for. Does it get worse before it gets better? Please any info would be great.
LLGK

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)