CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mirena removed after 3 weeks

shelby001 Views: 1,512
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,139,094

Re: mirena removed after 3 weeks

I hope that you insist that your doctor get you a refund. Be persistent. Bayer will give the doctors a refund if you paid through them, or if you paid Bayer directly, call them and insist you get a refund.

I was also thinking that even if we have insurance that covers the Mirena, maybe we should let our insurance companies know what is going on, that some of us have it for such a short time. They will want their money back too, I'm sure. And maybe if they don't cover it because there are so many people having trouble with it, that Bayer will lose money. Make any sense?

It hasn't been brought up here on this forum in awhile, but EVERYONE needs to call Bayer and let them know of the symptoms they had. The phone numbers are posted somewhere in this forum, or someone who has it can post it again?

We need to be heard - not just from each other. Let them know your symptoms.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)