CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hepatitis C and MMS

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
crane99 Views: 5,895
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,138,152

Re: Hepatitis C and MMS

Dear Sonic Wind. I am not sure if it is a reaction to the virus, but I doubt it. It is probably the threshold of your digestive system to cope with it. Let us not forget that it is a very strong disinfectant. I drink mine with just pure water. Perhaps it is a bit stronger than if I took it with juice or something else. I also take it on an empty stomach.

Have you had the virus for a long time? Have you done the interferon therapy? Why did you decide to try Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ? Sorry for asking so many questions, but I really do not have anyone to talk about this problem apart from my doctor. I found out I had the virus a bit over 2 months ago. No idea for how long or how I caught it. I have never done drugs, had a blood transfusion, have tattoos, etc. My ex husband does not have it (been divorced for 9 years) I can only think I got it from either a dentist or when I had accupuncture to help me quit smoking. Ironic if it was the accupuncture isn't it?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.438 sec, (1)