CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hepatitis C cure?

coxie Views: 4,948
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,137,664

Re: Hepatitis C cure?

Jim Humble says that there is no virus that can withstand Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . He also says that one of the big problems is that many people don't/can't follow the instructions for use and it affects results. He also states that if you haven't gotten rid of something, it's because you haven't taken enough Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , and in some cases it could be more than 15 drops, 3x. Hep C could fit that category. I have Hep C and am noticing many improvements in my sleep, energy, etc. I will be having another blood test soon. I'm also very interested in I.V. use of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , that way you can take a much larger dose, and avoid the nausea. Don't give up though, the Science is rock-solid, you just have to find a way to get enough MMS into your body without making you too sick to live with it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.484 sec, (1)